In addition to sampling wines at 15 of the 16 member wineries (Spring Lake Winery will not participate), a lengthy list of New York artisan cheese from event sponsor Yancey's Fancy will be available.
The event will run from noon t 6 p.m. Friday, 10 am. to 6 p.m. Saturday and noon to 6 p.m. Sunday. Admission is $25 per person in advance or $30 the days of the event. Tickets are available online. For non-drinkers, cheese sampling only admission is $15.
The event was scheduled to mark both Father's Day and National Dairy Month. Tickets are valid for all three days and include a wine tasting and cheese pairing at each winery and a souvenir wine glass from the first winery you visit.
- Arrowhead Spring Vineyards: Sharp cheddar, white
- Long Cliff Winery: Extra sharp cheddar, yellow
- Black Willow Winery: XXX-tra sharp cheddar, white
- Freedom Run Winery: XXX-tra sharp cheddar, yellow
- Chateau Niagara Winery: AALSBRUK smoked gouda w/bacon
- Niagara Landing Wine Cellars: Bergenost
- A Gust of Sun Winery: AALSBRUK smoked gouda
- Eveningside Vineyards: Double cream cheddar
- Schulze Vineyards & Winery: Aged cheddar w/hickory smoked bacon & horseradish Victorianbourg Wine Estate: Aged cheddar w/Finger Lakes champagne
- Honeymoon Trail Winery: Aged cheddar w/peppadew sweet & spicy peppers
- Vizcarra Vineyards: Aged cheddar w/ Finger Lakes strawberry chardonnay
- Midnight Run Wine Cellars: Smoked tangy applewood double cream cheddar
- Leonard Oakes Estate Winery: Steakhouse onion
- The Winery at Marjim Manor: Norwegian dill & herb crusted double cream cheddar